Falling leaves.

Hey Dolls!
Since it's Fall & I keep seeing everyone posting stunning fall shots all over Flickr I decided to do one of my own. 
This is my personal spin on it as I find it very hard on my graphics to do location shots. so I used a prop instead.
 These lovely floating leaves from Persefona worked perfectly for these shots and set off Mina's red hair just right. 

Hope you enjoy.
🌺Ember🌺



Autumn's kiss

falling leaves

So today's photos are not perfection. 
In the bottom one I had part of my hand and hair stuck in the dress. BUT, you do get the idea of how lovely both items are right?
  If not , head over via the links below and DEMO!
💙




  • Hair - MINA | Harper | @ FaMESHed Oct 1 - 27th.
  • Head - .LeLutka. | Bento Mesh Head, Chloe
  • Skin Applier - .:[PUMEC] :. | MILA, December tone.| Also includes, Body appliers for - Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Omega. | Powder Pack LeLutka October Edition.
  • Eye Applier - Avi-Glam | Sensual Eyes, LeLutka Applier | Also Includes -  Avi Glam eye applier & Omega applier . | Powder Pack LeLutka October Edition.
  • Freckles & Lips - .ARISE. | Sally Makeup Set | Powder Pack LeLutka October Edition.
  • Shape - .:[PUMEC] :. | MILA, for LeLutka Chloe.| Powder Pack LeLutka October Edition.
  • Body - Maitreya | Mesh Body, Lara.
  • Dress - ISON | ruffle katie dress (white) | Available for  - Maitreya / Slink - Physique & Hourglass. | @ Collabor88 Until Oct 6th.
  • Pose W/ leaves - Persefona | Miss Autumn, Body Floating Leaves.

 

Comments