Mesh Body Addicts Fair Is Open!


Hi, Dolls!


The Mesh Body Addicts Fair Is Open!!!!
 

I have as promised shown you a ton of stuff already but be ready for much, much more as I love so much from this event!
  • Today I am showing off this very fun dark skin by LURE:. Great for if you RP a dark Fae or Demon!  
  • I couldn't resist using Izzie's Colour Explosion paint splatter all over myself as the dark skin created a perfect canvas for it to all stand out.  
  • Also worn today are my nails by SlackGirl. I am LOVING all her mesh nails, as I have been looking for mesh nails with little add on's for quite a while now. These come with a ring around one nail. So fun!  Also, her prices are always quite fair for what you get.   
  • I felt with the darkness of these photos that Ama's Eye see everything Rings would go well as one of the rings has a little colour change eye ball. The Maitreya size is experimental though so make sure you demo. (They fit me pretty well)


So that's it for today. Soon I will have news from Powder Pack & yes, more MBA Fair!

All details, LM's & Credits below the photos.

Kisses, Ember



splatter

I see trouble brewing



Comments